Shane is honoured to be an @IrishCancerSoc Ambassador and as a big supporter of Daffodil day for this year he has come up with a competition to win the Ultimate Westlife experience. You could be Shane’s guest at the @AVIVAStadium on 9th July, with a 5* stay @intercondublin, a meet & greet & photo opp, a sneak peak into soundcheck, a merch goody bag as well as an exclusive look backstage!
All monies raised from this comp will go to the @IrishCancerSoc to help them continue the incredible work they do with and for cancer patients around Ireland.
Click the link and answer the question to be in with a chance to join Shane and the boys in Dublin on 9th July! Terms and conditions apply.
Shane Filan is raising money for Daffodil Day, in association with the Irish Cancer Society
Win an exclusive, once in a lifetime Westlife experience as part of Shane’s competition for Daffodil Day
As an ambassador for the Irish Cancer Society, and a big supporter of Daffodil Day, Shane has launched a competition to Win the Ultimate Westlife experience. Join Shane and Westlife at the Aviva Stadium on 9th July, with a 5 star stay at Dublin’s Intercontinental Hotel, a peek at the soundcheck, signed merchandise and more! All monies raised from this competition will go to the Irish Cancer Society to help them continue the incredible work they do with and for cancer patients around Ireland. Donate now to be in with a chance to join Shane and the boys in Dublin on 9th July.
One lucky winner will win:
- Tickets for 1 x family to see Westlife live at the Aviva Stadium on 9th July 2022 (up to 5 members)
- Meet + Greet with Westlife
- Photo opportunity with Westlife
- Merchandise Goody Bag
- Watch the soundcheck
- 1 night stay at a 5 star hotel (1 Family room for up to 5 members)
Please read instructions on how to enter below.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, answer the below question:
What flower represents the Irish Cancer Society?
To Enter, follow these three simple steps:
- Click ‘Give now‘ above to make a donation to the Irish Cancer Society. On the first page select your donation amount
- On the second page enter your name in the name box and then your answer in the message box
- On the last page please ensure to select the two boxes at the bottom of the page that give us permission to contact you. This is needed so that we can access your email to notify you if you are the winner. You will not receive any further emails form the Irish Cancer Society unless already opted in to their communications prior to competition entry. If you do not select this we will not be able to contact you and you will not be entered in the competition. If you enter as annoymous then you will not be added to the competition.
All entries must be made by 11:59pm on March 25th and are subject to Terms and Conditions saved here. Shane’s Daffodil Day Competition Terms and Conditions | Irish Cancer Society
Entrants must be resident in Ireland and over 18 to enter.
Winners will be selected on March 26th and contacted by email.
100% of donations to go to the Irish Cancer Society.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Westlife on Twitter